Our dedicated service desk stands at the disposal of our tenant’s needs with account managers in charge of each individual building as contact person for such building for both tenant as investor. Due to the growing number of projects, we are looking to hire a senior accounting officer or someone with an accounting profile to strengthen our accounting team.
Whitewood, is a property, asset and fund management company in continuous expansion. We are active in the BENELUX, but our ambition goes beyond it. Tenants and investors seem to be on opposite side of the equation. One wants the highest quality for the optimal price, the other the highest return on his investment. At Whitewood we understand this duality but moreover we understand that one cannot exist without the other and it is our job to make them come together. Our dedicated service desk stands at the disposal of our tenant’s needs with account managers in charge of each individual building as contact person for such building for both tenant as investor. Due to the growing number of projects, we are looking to hire a senior accounting officer or someone with an accounting profile to strengthen our accounting team.
You are responsible for the A-Z accounting for a set of entities within the group. Provide support to the accounting manager and finance director, regarding large scale mixed-use projects in Belgium.
- Follow-up of the day to day accounting (invoices, bank statements, filing of accounting documents, verification/reconciliation of accounts
- Periodic preparation of VAT return
- Preparation audit files and contact person for the auditor
- Preparation of the annual accounts and support documentation of company taks
- Support for internal and external reporting
- Follow-up of building letting & preparation of settlement charges
- Collaboration with property managers
- Communication with owner and tenants
All this is done with the necessary support of the expert accountant and of our experts in building management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar
- At least between 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of BOB 50 (or other similar programs)
- Basic knowledge of Isabel program
- Be able to independently manage & organize work
- Proficiency in Dutch/English or French/English.
- Motivated and ambitious
- Team player who can also work independently
We offer an array of benefits and growth opportunities:
- An attractive compensation in function of the profile and experience (CP323)
- Advancement potential in a thriving company
- Hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers
- A good working atmosphere
Please send your CV and motivational letter to Patrick.email@example.com